Sunday 15 April 2012

I Feel A Little

My mother is a hardworker. Everytime, she always see the time, watch the oven. Are the cake already cooked enough? She received some burns, imprint blackish and can’t be lost. She has already smear cream, but it can only disguise. It’s not a small burn, sometimes its blister, and horrible. I never felt the pain about, because I’ve never helped her.

But I know it looks scary, I don’t want to be like her. And someday, I exposed to the boiled water. That's just a small wound, length of less than 1 cm. But it feels horrible. That’s why the reason I think and I write this on my blog. I don’t know how to be Mom, she is a great and strong woman.

Everyday, she always baked a cake, and if she lucky, she doesn’t get burn. But I don’t know how it feels if she get burn. I reckon it may be hurts, but she does that for me, and her family. Help the economy of our family. If her children were did the brazen things, including me. I feel guilty, there’s not enough sorry to be sorry to Mom.










Mothers hold their child’s hand for a moment and their heart for a lifetime ,
The Storyteller

No comments:

Post a Comment