Tuesday 24 April 2012

Be Grateful!


let this song to accompany you while reading this post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paMzF1lnwGg&ob=av2e

I always looking for an inspiration wherever I am, when I was at home - even though there no friends who was my age – a whole time, I feel happy. Because at home, I could feel warm love from my dad, caresses the hand of my mom, and some funny joke – that ended fighting – with my sister. I never minded that someday I would out from this lovely house, I think I won’t let it go from my heart. Then I find some words that can express my feelings about this love, ‘be grateful’. About this love, because this isn’t going to be eternity, about this life, because you won’t feel happy forever, about this miracle, because you will wake up one day, and think how you wasted your life.

Maybe you will never realize how your life could be without him/her, without mom/dad, without grandma/pa, or without friends. Let’s recall the past, before you hate him/her, remember how they give you a text, and that text made you happier than who you are. Maybe you will smile anytime, without the funny things around you. So, how you face your mother/father when they get mad? Remind when they mad, because they don’t want you hurt by anyone, and anything else. When your grandma/pa fussy when they believe the old-fashioned tradition? Maybe they have the reason why they do that! Everyone called friend is such a jerk, I agree. But when will we have a latest laugh without them? It’s hard to do, but THINK POSITIVE, LIKE THERE’S NO NEGATIVE THINGS TO THINK!

Be grateful, even though you are poor – because the rich one wanted to have a family just like poor people. Be grateful, even though, when you are sad – because people out there wearing a mask to keep smile. Be grateful, about who you are right now. Maybe there is a reason why you’re so ugly, and not perfect. Because maybe someday is the day when you can’t to be grateful anymore.









You know what time is it , bitch! You know what time is it,
The Storyteller

No comments:

Post a Comment